Gel Medium - Acrylic - Dala
A creamy, white paint additive that dries to a transparent finish.
HOW TO USE
IDEAL FOR: MANY ART AND CRAFT APPLICATIONS
- It can be added to acrylic paint as an extender, as well as to dilute colours. It can also be used as a paint thickener for impasto effects;
- Can be added to powder tempera as a binder, turning tempera into an acrylic paint and increasing its adhesive properties;
- Can be applied as a protective last layer or sealant much like podge;
- Can be used as a fabric stiffner for sculptural effects, as well as a glue for working with tricky, soft materials; mixed media and collage projects;
- It can be used as a base to create ones own texture paste;
- It is the best glue to use as a binder when making paper mache, and
- Can be used as an image transferring medium.
Gel Medium is a very versatile product lending itself to many art and craft applications.
Please see the "How to Use" tab to learn how amazing this product is.